Pages

Friday, August 13

Who's That Girl

Who's That Girl
Good girls are pretty like all the time
I'm just pretty some of the time
Good girls are happy and satisfied
I won't stop asking until I die

I just can't deal with the rules
I can't take the pressure

Who's that girl that you dream of?
Who's that girl that you think you love?
Who's that girl? Well, I'm nothing like her
I know there's no such girl
I swear I can't take the pressure
Who's that girl?  

SKIN:Rave Skin&Rave Skin Tears Week's Freebie Miss.Murder  by Alissa Firecaster
SHAPE:Evanny shape  TAH Hunt Prize [Acide!]
HAIR:Velvet Hair MM Prize @LollipopZ
EYES:Sılver&Baby Blue Eyes FREE  Ibanez Eyes
OUTFIT::Tee*dress paisley heart(gray*black)20  min CampPrize :C'est la vie !
 Flower Head Band &Slippers:antique Flower GACHA(black) 7L *RibboN*







No comments:

Post a Comment